Monday, February 1, 2016

Things I never thought I would say

The twins got kittens for their birthday a couple of weeks ago. Yeah, I'm mad. But I had three kids and two dogs, I figured how much difference could two tiny kitties make, right? WRONG!

A small snippet of my day today:

The cats are still in bed
No, the cat does not want to eat your weetbix
Don't put milk in the cats ear
Don't put the thermometer in the cats ear
Don't chase the cat
Put the cat down
The cat will not fit in that drinking cup
Get the cat out of that drinking cup
Don't put the cat in the bath
Don't dry the cat with your towel
Don't put that nappy on the cat
The cat does not need to wear socks
Don't put tomato sauce on the cat
Don't lick tomato sauce off the cat
Don't wipe tomato sauce off the cat with the other cat 
Put the cat down 
The cat won't go up the chimney 
Let the cat out of the play oven 
Don't feed the cat crackers 
No, the cat does not want to go to the potty. 

I'm not sure who will go mad first, me or the cats. Although, they strangely seem to enjoy all the attention! 

No comments:

Post a Comment