Sunday, October 25, 2015

Goal 1! Or why my jeans are falling down.

I


The last few weeks I have been working hard. Trying to eat right but maintaining a balance to fit in a cheeky Sav Blanc here or there. Trying to do some work outs at home, because chasing after three kids isn't enough exercise! 

I wasn't sure if I would post this or not, but given I said I'd be posting about my weightloss and my lap band, I think it's worth sharing! 

This is the first time since I got pregnant with the twins that I've seen the numbers in single digits. And I'm stoked. 

My secret, you ask? No secret. Hard work and sensibility.

Low carb high fat eating. Seriously, check it out. It's a great way of eating, I have never felt deprived, and my skin, nails, and hair look awesome! I'm full all the time and I have heaps more energy

I've been trying to do what I can work out wise at home. I am forever grateful to Coach Bone from Courage Training Cente in Townsville for giving me many awesome work outs in the past that I really can do anywhere. I still hate burpees. But I do them because I know they work. And I love to push myself. 

And of course, I have my lap band. Which means very little at the moment. I don't have  great deal of restriction as I had a lot of the fluid removed when I was pregnant with F, but I do eat less and am concentrating on eating slowly and reading my signs that I'm full. 

I'm now doing the commando challenge with Commando Steve from TBL and I'm so looking forward to stepping it up a notch from tomorrow with his work outs! 

I still have a long way to go. But I promised myself a special little reward for hitting this goal, which I will share with you when it happens this week! 

I should probably also treat myself to a pedicure, my feet are awful! 😂


No comments:

Post a Comment