Sunday, October 11, 2015

Welcome to my brain!

HI there! 

My name is Kel. 

Also known as Weez, Weezy, Legs Diamond, Kelly Smelly and Big Red. Any of the above is fine by me!







I am 33 years old, I am mother to three incredible children, S and B my identical twin girls who are nearly 21 months old, and F who is nearly 15 weeks. 

I live in regional Victoria with my kids and my two Tibetian Spaniels. 

I am an Independent Scentsy Consultant

I am studying a Diploma of Counselling

I suffer from Post Natal Depression and Anxiety




I have an Incompetent Cervix.

I have a Gastric Band and am trying to lose my baby weight

I suffer from Severe PCOS. 

I have dabbled in Blogging in the past, and I am currently on a huge journey of wellness, both inside and out.  I am trying to heal, to become well, to learn to love myself again. And I find writing really helps. 

I know I am not alone in many of the above things that can make life a daily struggle. 

I decided to start writing again so I can share the highs and the lows of my life with anyone who would care to listen. Or read. You know what I mean!

I am going to share my life, warts and all. There will be hilarious stories of the chaos my children create on a daily basis. There will be moments of sadness and anxiousness where I struggle. There will be moments of triumph as I reach goals I am setting myself. I will document the life of a mother of multiples, which comes with its own trials and tribulations and a whole new set of rules. And there will be product reviews. Mum hacks. Pictures. And memes. And fun stuff.

Thanks for coming along for the ride! :) 





2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bravo !

    and what a first class ride it's going to be,
    I'm looking forward to stopping at all stations :)

    ReplyDelete